Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great Day Walking In San Francisco


Welcome back to Ask Doug The Electrician!
I had a great day in San Francisco this past Monday June 13, 2011. The weather was perfect there, I was waiting for a city inspection around 1pm, but I got there a little early. I think I parked in my usual NO PARKING zone about 8:50am, and took off walking. I had an awesome "everything" bagel with cream cheese and showed the employee that they could save about $28 a month if they change out all of their halogen light bulbs. We shook hands and took off walking again while enjoying the extra good bagel. I continued to walk for about another hour or so, down Polk street then back up Broadway. Man, there sure are a lot of people there! Awesome.
This picture was taken on top of a roof that I installed solar energy on just the week prior.

Thanks for reading Ask Doug The Electrician!
Doug

No comments: