Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Eve Eve!!!

Thanks for checking out Ask Doug The Electrician!
Happy New years Eve Eve to all!!! I hope that you take the time to reflect on the past year and become wiser from it. Even though some of us have had an unusually bad year, there are others who have had it so much worse, and still need help. I have seen so many people out on the streets lately that its unreal to me. I would like to help out people when I pass by, but I actually cannot help them out with something other than a hello or a conversation.
Next year my wife and I have decided to volunteer in some ways to help out people who are in need. We are not exactly sure yet where we will be helping or how we will be helping but we will be helping in some way, the best we can.
Next year will be awesome! Especially if you think and feel that it will be.
“It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things” Theodore Roosevelt

Talk to you soon,
Doug

No comments: