Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome to Ask Doug The ELectrician's Blog!

Hello to all! Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm new to this, but not new to electrical talk! Most of my jobs involve informing the Customer of the work done at their home or business. That way They feel comfortable about my work, and I do as well. Please feel free to ask me any questions about your electrical system or its components in your home or business. I have been in the construction industry for over 12 years, and I have been lucky to have learned a great deal about the different construction trades and their practices. I have been in the electrical industry since 2000, and I almost wonder what would have happened if I would have got into it much sooner... Wow! I like that thought! Anyway, please feel free to ask any question you may have and If I do not know the answer right off, I WILL FIND IT! I always tell my Customers to please feel free to ask me any question about anything electrical, because I'll get them an answer.
Thanks!!!
Doug The Electrician!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.